WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Friday 8 April 2016

A TIME FOR UNITY by Kev Bryan

A TIME FOR UNITY by Kev Bryan 
Having been active in Nationalism for some 30 years I have seen many people come and many people go, many of those that have gone were never going to stay the course, and what I mean by “stay the course” is that once you become a nationalist you have broke through the mould of The Conditioned, because lets face it, around 98% of people have been conditioned, and that does of course include the Left Wing, the Left do believe they are fighting for a cause but their cause fails to include the real problem, in fact the only time the Left ever turn against the real problem is on the pro-Palestine demos but even then, they only see the problem in the Middle East, they do not see the damage that the problem is doing to their homeland or the rest of Europe.

Many people become Nationalists mainly because of immigration, just as I did, but nationalism is an education, where as what you are taught through school education and forever after through the television & media is selective programming, what you learn as a nationalist is an alternative to that selective programming and you soon realize that what you are now reading or watching makes so much more sense than that selective programming.

Once you have broken through that Mould nationalism can become addictive, it becomes addictive because you realise that you have truth on your side, whereas the Liberal and the communist (is there any difference?) will argue that mass non white immigration has been good for the nation, the reality, the truth is that it has been an absolute disaster, one example a nationalist will use in an argument about mass immigration is the rape of 1400 young mainly underage white girls in the northern town of Rotherham, what an absolute disaster immigration has been for those girls and their families, but yet even when hit with that boulder the left will skip around it as if it never happened and will throw things at you about immigrant doctors or immigrant sports stars, they will throw a tirade of abuse at you, Nazi, Hater, what about the Holocaust etc, always evading the problem and always evading the symptoms of the problem and of course always failing to show any sympathy towards the white victim.

There comes a time in a nationalists education when I believe you reach a point of no return, you know when you have reached that point because every time you turn on the tv or every time you read something about an event or events throughout history you realise that what you are being told is nothing but a lie or sometimes a distortion of the truth, you know that our own history is being eroded and things of no relevance to our history are being taught as an alternative to the achievements of our brave ancestors, my own opinion is that once you reach that point of no return there can be no turning back, to turn back and live a life of lies is a betrayal to your future generations, to turn back can never be the answer but so many nationalists who have reached that point of no return have done just that, they have turned back. Now I don’t know what goes through their head every time they turn on the tv or every time they read the paper or every time they walk down their high street, I know many ex nationalists that have fallen back into civvy st, back into a being Mr or Mrs 9-5, how do they cope knowing they are living a lie?

Nationalism can sometimes lead to a very lonely life, I myself have experienced that loneliness, many people loose partners because of their commitment to the cause, many nationalists give up all friends that are not involved in the cause, sometimes friends they have known since school days, I too have been guilty of this in the past, you start to think that those you know that are not connected to the cause are not worthy of knowing, no matter how much you talk to them they will never grasp the seriousness of what is happening around them.

Outside of nationalism I have also had another circle of friends, friends I went through my teenage years and beyond with, we had a common interest in scooters, some of those friends shunned me as I became more Political but the majority I have kept in contact with, even though nationalism can take over your life, I would advise everyone to also have other interests and to keep another circle of friends outside of nationalism.

So what this is leading up to and what I would like to examine one of the reasons why people drop out and leave the cause, including those committed nationalists that have reached that point of no return.

Over the years one of the main things that has dragged our cause down is infighting, I believe there are 2 reasons for this. The first is what I call the Alpha male syndrome, nationalists tend to be made of sterner material than the feminised left, the Alpha Male syndrome is the way nature intended, the strong rise to the top. The problem is that there are so many that rise to the top within Nationalist parties but the top positions are few, this leaves those would be leaders without a senior position, each of these would be leaders has his own following so this leads to infighting and splits, I have seen this happening ever since I got involved and of course it was happening before and will continue to happen until one true leader emerges that has respect and the ability to unify, command and stamp authority.



The first is the Alpha male syndrome the second cause of infighting is the Agent Provocateur; very often the Agent Provocateur is strategically placed within a Political Party or a Movement, placed there by the enemies of British Nationalism and ultimately our Race.

Over the three decades I have been involved with Nationalism I have seen several Agent Provocateurs try to cause friction and division within our movement, about 8 years ago when I was the Rochdale BNP Organiser I was approached by a well spoken Gentleman by the name of Martin Littler(suspicious sounding name is Littler).

The whole think was a set up from start to finish.

Without going into too much detail, Mr Littler contacted me and told me he was a friend of Nick Griffin and because he was renting a flat in Heywood(even though he lived and worked in London) he would be welcome to join the Rochdale branch, Mr Littler claimed his childhood was in Heywood and he was renting a flat there so he could spend his weekends and time off in Heywood. Anyway after a few weeks he invited me to his flat to talk about a course of action for Rochdale & Heywood.

The flat itself was smack bang in the middle of one of the roughest Council estates in the Greater Manchester region; I thought to myself “why would a business man that lives and works in London want to move to such a hell hole? In fact how did he get this flat? Surely there must be a waiting list of local people, why did he not rent one of the many private apartments in the region.

So on arrival he greeted me at the door and told me the flat was the top maisonette and he told me to go up the stairs, as I got near the top I saw a table and on the table was a set of Jewish candles with a yarmulke hanging from them, my initial thought was “you are being filmed” so I never said a dicky bird, I think I was expected to let it all out but I kept quiet, when I got in the living room Littler said to me “did you like my souvenirs?” instead of coming out with an anti Jewish rant I asked him where he got them and why he had them? He told me the candles he had bought in a second hand shop and the yarmulke he found in a gutter in North London, of course I wasn’t convinced.

Littlers flat had no furniture, just a fold up camp bed, a computer and a camera on a stand facing the window.

Within a couple of months the Agent Provocateur started his trouble making, I telephoned Nick Griffin about him on several occasions but every time Nick told me he was ok.

He continued to undermine me as Organiser and during election time told me I was not to talk to the local press, at the time I had a decent relationship with the Heywood Advertiser and they had given half decent coverage to a couple of our activities, including our commemoration to Nelson.

Littler had even gone to the Regional Organiser to tell her that we had not to speak to the Heywood Advertiser, I spoke to the Regional Organiser and told her that I had already been speaking to the Advertiser and there was no way a newcomer was calling the shots, on this occasion she backed me up and I told Littler I would continue to speak to the press. Unable to crack me and get his own way, Littler gave his flat up, disappeared back to London or Israel or wherever he came from and has never been seen since, I have always had that feeling though that if I had given out an anti Jewish rant at the top of those stairs that it would of ended up on Panorama or some other documentary.

This is just one example of an Agent Provocateur, we know they have been placed in nationalism for years and are still actively chipping away causing friction and division, sometimes damage gets done, Matthew Collins was a fine example, most Agent Provocateurs come over as the ideal Nationalist, they show willing, they get stuck in, they attend most nationalist events but all the time they are going about their wrecking causing division and friction, while all the time gathering intelligence and information.

The state knows only to well that it is not the left that threaten the system it is a strong unified nationalist movement and because of this we can expect them to keep planting their Agent Provocateurs within our ranks, but the older and wiser we get the more some of these Agent Provocateurs stick out like a sore thumb and will in almost every case eventually be ousted, but unfortunately because of the trouble they cause we do loose to many good people along the way.

The state knows that as long as we continue with the infighting we will never win. The one thing the state is frightened to death of is a strong United Nationalist movement.

Next year the National Front reaches another milestone, its 50th Anniversary, the fact that the National Front is still in existence after 50 years is a miracle.

Preparations are already underway to celebrate the half-century anniversary, suggestions have been made for guest speakers from other organisations, one of the suggested speakers I was dead against even though he had a long past history with the National Front, why was I against it? Because he is no longer a member of the Nf but a member of another nationalist Party.

As I was sat day dreaming the other day I started to think of all the Nationalists that were at one time or another involved with the BNP or the NF, the list is endless, many of them have completely dropped out of nationalism, many of them are people that reached that point of no return that I spoke about earlier but never the less “they left”.

Many have died and will never see that final victory that we strive for, but many are still around and going through the motions with other parties, and why are they with these other Parties? Well sometimes its ego’s and the Alpha Male syndrome and the wanting to be top dog but sometimes its because of silly fall outs, personality clashes or a slight difference in the way to go about things. Imagine if all of these people decided to wind up or leave these other Parties and unify the Movement under the banner of the National Front, there is a pool of talent in the Yorkshire region in Parties like the BDP, the English Dems, a few remain in the BNP and of course the National Front, imagine what the Yorkshire region National Front would be like? Of course Yorkshire is just an example of one region.

Some might say “why do I suggest that we unify under the banner of the National Front?”

Well that 50th anniversary next year in my opinion says it all.

Not just the other nationalist Political Parties but why not extend that hand of unity to some of the street Movements? After all many of these youngsters in these street movements are the future blood of the cause, we all know that they would be reluctant to give their movements up but as they are not Political Parties and in most cases they don’t have a membership scheme then there is nothing to stop them becoming card carrying members of the National Front.

It has become increasingly more difficult to recruit members from the General public this will of course also apply to other Nationalist Parties.

Now I am not saying it is ever going to happen, there would certainly be ego’s out there that would never bury their differences, I don’t deny that in the past that I too have been one of those that has said I would never sit around a table or share a platform with some of those I have in mind. But the more I think how many good people have been lost because of petty differences and the more I think of how the state would hate to see a strong unified National Front made up of the crème of the different Parties & Movements the more I am starting to think that it is the way forward.

There would of course be people that would never be welcome, malcontents with a proven record of disruption and out and out trouble making, people that no other party would touch with a barge pole.

And of course if this unity was to ever happen it could never mean softening the principles and aims of the National Front.

We have seen the BNP water down its constitution, allow non whites, scrap repatriation etc, this could never happen in the National Front as these things have to be set in stone.

The BNP changed these things and look at it now, it was a pointless exercise that drove away many good nationalists, what you have to do is continue to fight for our core policies and ideals.

I started off by saying how nationalism has lost so many people over the years, I have finished with a call for unity, a way forward for our movement, a way for key Politicos, key thinkers and key activists to put our differences behind us and work together as one to put the fear of god up the establishment, a way to push forward to reach our eventual goal.

Imagine that 50th anniversary with all the key people there; surely with time running out the time has come for the cause to be unified once again under a NATIONAL FRONT.

Racial Regards
Kevin Bryan
National Front
Kevinabryan7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....