WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Sunday 6 March 2016

Reflections on the National Front

I
I was reflecting last night on where the National Front stands now we are well into the first quarter of 2016?
We will survive - of that I do not doubt.But mere survival as an organisation is NOT enough and never will be.
We MUST become the dominant Movement in a land beset it seems by some new Nationalist Group coming into existence every day!
I have preached since I rejoined the Front in 2009, that the junking of our ridiculous democratic Constitution which is an anchor around our necks must be thrown out - literally!
It must be replaced by a far simpler one, together with a far more Radical organisational structure.
The days of groups and branches should be left behind and replaced so that for the coming few years we have only Regions and Units.
I will be posting the full organisational plan on this Blog during this coming week.
Secondly we must cast aside any trappings of bourgeois democracy.Our life blood as a Movement is rests not in my generation nor the veteran Comrades I have fought alongside for decades but among the young, White angry men and women who are taking to the streets against the Marxist scum in ever greater numbers........
......unless we attract and show these activists that their future lies WITH US AND ONLY US then we will FAIL!

I sincerely believe that there a corps within the NF capable of  turning our Movement into just that - a Movement and not another tired old party.
I am a loyal member of the NF and I urge all members to renew their memberships if they have not already done so - but let us rebuild the NF into the spirit of the age and that spirit is a spirit of action and NOT ape the antics of the stinking Liberal-Democratic system.

The Front can prevail and whilst ever I have breath in my body and despite current health problems, I will continue to hammer out the above message at every meeting I speak at.
The big St.George;s Day meeting on Saturday 23rd to be held  - somewhere in England - I am scheduled to be the main speaker and I urge as many as possible to attend and let us light The Flame again for 2016!
Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....