WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Tuesday 17 February 2015

The 'i' newspaper - mouthpiece of Liberal Tyranny

At last I have a valid excuse for stopping taking this paper every day. I started because it was only 20p a day and also, I knew it was full of liberalist rubbish, it gave me an insight each day in what our Ruling Elite are thinking. However enough is enough and I have just sent them the following e-mail....

Having just read that you are putting up your price to 40p & it gives me the great opportunity to stop buying 'i'.
As one of the few people left who love their country and hate the slide into Liberalistic  Totalitarianism, I find each issue more and more distressing to read. .
Your paper is just another voice of the elitist liberals who never miss a chance to put down traditional British values & never miss a chance either to push your Internationalist agenda.
You push 'Gay Pride ' at your readers at every opportunity & your editorial line has gone from merely sickening to downright strident in your unqualified support for the EU disaster.
You have a better crossword than the Daily Mail but I'm making the sacrifice and switching to that paper.
E Morrison
West Yorkshire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....