WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Monday 5 January 2015

Fake 'NF''s latest delusion

 Can anyone tell me which is Beaney and which is Costard? I'm confused.
Not to be left out, the webmaster of the fraudulent NF site hosted by one Thomas Beany (he alone comprises 12% of their 'membership) - has brought us this little gem -

The party is looking forward to having a very productive year in 2015, following on from the excellent progress we had made from last year in which we cleaned up our party's public image.
After many difficulties, we now have a very professional group of people managing the party.
They will ensure our image does not get dirtied by undesirables looking to cause trouble for the party.
- Thomas Beany



The piece I have outlined abovehas to rank with one of the untruest statements ever made in Nationalism. When I was leaving the NF Remembrance rally with a large group of Comrades making for the Tubes, a Comrade pointed out to me what I first took to be some travelling sideshow.
It was led my a man in a hat with a feather in it, banging repeatedly on a drum. A few odd and sods trailed behind him, limp Union Flags in their hands. I was looking for the juggler and the unicyclist but sadly they hadn't turned up.
I was agog though when I saw one of the most dreadful people on the Nationalist scene, one Eddie Stampton, with a smug grin on his face. Stampton is about the most loathed individual on the Nationalists scene, His antics and private doings are a constant source of hilarity to many. I then discovered from one of the Front Comrades with me, that this circus has not only let him join but had actually made him' head of security'!!!!!

The rest of the little parade was filled out with RVF members. I have no problem with the RVF and they would have been quite welcome to come on the proper march. Why they wished to affiliate themselves to this comical sideshow I have no idea.......
So Mr Beaney sir, "undesirables"? Eddie Stampton? The openly NS - RVF? Yep, that really cleans up your image doesn't it.
With the end in site for the pack of losers known as the Costard - Jaggers Gang, this may well be their last hurrah.
Where they will go I do not know but I will try and be helpful. Any last remaning supporters of this gang - including the treacherous Derbyshire man who absconded to them with our membership lists, whilst assuring me of his dedication to the REAL NF - should write or email this LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....