WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Printer urgently required.......don't donate just buy......."Germany Calling!" by Mary Kenny

About a week ago or so ago I put in a sales appeal so we could aquire a new printer. I thought I wouldn't just ask for cash but offered good quality DVD's of the most famous propaganda film ever made, 'Triumph of the Will'. It was disappointing that I didn't get even one order.
Anyway - trying again. The DVD is still available at £5.99. Its the English language subtitle edition and about the best around.
However I have raided my Nationalist Book collection for some to sell. I came up with the fact that I have two copies of 'Germany Calling' - the life story of William Joyce in very good condition. Its going over on Amazon at around the £11.00 mark including postage.
I am selling this at £10.00 - including postage if anyone is interested. First byer gets it and we have a few more pounds towards the Lexmark printer.



P.S - don't worry - Nationalist Sentinel is not another eBay and its back to news and views tomorrow......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....