WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Thursday 4 September 2014

THE STRANGE TALE OF THREE EMAILS! (circa 2007)

(Below might seem old stuff but as a piece of Nationalist history I think I should publish it)


THE STRANGE TALE OF THREE EMAILS!
By Eddy Morrison
I am reproducing below correspondence (I thought I had lost) between myself and the Ex-Chairman failing BNP regarding my pointing out to him the existence of an unofficial Blog which is so anti-White Nationalist it might as well be Red.
 I was hoping to save him some embarrassment! His replies were so nasty that I have sent them too many world White Nationalist leaders and leading British Nationalists. I have had no less than 36 e-mails of support so far (2007)
“I did not wish to engage in a war of words with man who sat like a leaden weight on British Nationalism and far from evolving it – is taking it back to 1950’s style Toryism. Anyway – Comrades – judge for yourselves!” (Last paragraph written in 2007)

Subject: Fw: Disgrace to British Nationalism
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 09:55:34 +0100
Dear Comrades,
I received this e-mail unexpectedly. I am not replying as I have no wish to open any dialogue with the anti-racists such as Griffin as now become. He has now stood by the dreadful BNP anti-racist, anti-'Nazi' BNP site with its links to left organisations (openly displayed at the bottom of the index page) - together with supporting ads (top of page) promoting jobs for ethnics.
The site also makes the statement "any member of the BNP who makes racist comments will be expelled" - Griffin is standing by this ludicrous statement! (Remember the Keighley lads he offered up as sacrificial lambs?). What about the general public of Britain - about 80% racist?
I have never raised the subject of Hitler with him or Slavs for that matter so his rant is weird to say the least! (Historical note: Nearly a million Slavic Europeans fought in various branches of the Wehrmacht and the SS and many were highly decorated - but again that is an irrelevance to this debate).
I can only conclude by saying that in response to my original and I thought reasonable request, the chairman of the BNP hasn't enough to do than waste time on a supposed non-entity such as myself. Or is mentally unstable. Or I have touched such a raw nerve that his conscience and it's keeping him up nights.
What a very strange and chameleon like man is our Mr.Griffin!
14 Words
Eddy Morrison
British People's Party

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Griffin
To: BPP
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: Disgrace to British Nationalism

For the record, how can anyone who worships Hitler - the man who merrily lost a World War because of his crazed hatred of the Slavs - talk of 'White Nationalism?
Hitler was a petty, parochial German chauvinist, and his actions made him, more than anyone else in human history, the man responsible for the ghastly plight of the white nations of the world today.
Wrong again? Nothing new for you.
Nick Griffin
Chairman
BNP

----- Original Message -----
From: BPP
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 9:20 PM
Subject: Re: Disgrace to British Nationalism
 Dear Mr.Griffin,
Of course we won't waste your time again. You wouldn't want anything from us 'Nazi Scum' would you? We'll get on with trying to find out who wrote "The Mindbenders" and edited that near openly NS magazine - "The Rune". Obviously whoever it was must have been Nazi Scum too? Same chap we believe who was a big fan of Codreanu - himself a fascist we believe. Same chap who was involved with Neo-fascists from Italy? Gosh we must have got our wires crossed somehow. Many apologies for thinking you were a White Nationalist.
I thought it was just the reds who called me Nazi Scum. Seems I am wrong again!
Eddy Morrison
BPP

----- Original Message -----
From: Nick Griffin
To: BPP
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 8:15 PM
Subject: Disgrace to British Nationalism
While we do not approve of members of the public using our logo, at least this kid has more brains than all your clique of Hollywood Nazi scum put together.
 May I suggest you don't waste you time - or mine - again?
 Griffin

----- Original Message -----
From: BPP
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: This Blog is a disgrace to BNP and British Nationalism

Dear Mr.Griffin,
We are bringing your attention to the following Blog which we have openly exposed on our own website at www.bpp.org.uk
Can we be assured this does not carry official BNP sanction? Can we assume that this disgrace to British Nationalism will be removed? Check out the URL:-

Yours sincerely
Eddy Morrison
For the BPP



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....