WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Sunday 13 July 2014

New Official site - some advice

I am in the process of slowly getting the new official website of the NF up and running.
I am not using a template but doing most of the HTML coding as I believe using a set template which various commercial organisations give you, you are inhibited by their adverts and a lot of the sites just look the same.
I have a long way to go but the site is live. I am building it on a wide screen PC, so what looks perfect to me can look stretched depending on your screen resolution. Strangely its also perfect on my mobile.
I will adjust things in time but for the moment all you have to do is use your side bottom browser bar to see the NF site in full.
Here's a tip to be going on with....
In Internet explorer you can use these shortcuts.
Other browsers are similar.

CTRL +(plus)       Zoom In
CTRL + (minus)       Zoom Out
CTRL + mouse scroll wheel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....