WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Friday 18 April 2014

Updating videos on this site....and a chat about its content.

I never know how long to leave on videos of music or speech on this Blog.
It's hard for instance not to be emotionally moved by Saga's very moving tribute to Ian Stuart but after a while, I think I need to bring in some new media.

I am sometimes taken to task for my own special love of music that may not be White Nationalist mainstream - two of these I am putting on the Blog today. One is "Celtic  Woman". I don't want a lot of anti-Irish bitterness over this - I am a Loyalist myself and have always attacked the 'Good Friday agreement as a sell out of our Ulster folk to the still active (what ever they tell you), IRA and the shadowy Globalist forces behind it.
On the other hand we do both our own Celtic Heritage and the beauty of the poetry and song of Eire if we do not take them under our wing as well.
Culturally, Eire is a part of our Aryan Imperium. Politically, Eire is under attack from those who would destroy ALL the people of Eire - and our own Island nation.
I am featuring a video of "Celtic Woman", a group of brilliant performers who to my knowledge have no political agenda.
I am also again including some Confederate music. We know it was a fratricidal war with American White man killing American White man, but the glory of the outnumbered, poor, courageous and determined White men and women of the CSA call to my White Nationalist heart.
The South lost - in any event they would in time have lost anyway without a war. Slavery is an evil because it undermines the work ethic of the host nation.
Rome, Egypt and many other cultures realised this fact too late. This would have happened to the Southern 'slave' states too.
Yet, the South had and to some extent still has a blood call to White Nationalists for the names, the batlles and the heroism that a doomed Confederacy still evokes - not just in myself but in many of my Comrades who love the sight of the old Confederate flag. There is one hanging on the wall behind this computer as I write.
I hope all of you got a copy of this week's "The White Nationalist". If you have not yet subscribed to this free weekly bulletin which supports the only real WN Movement in Britain with any chance at all of winning through - the National Front - then all you have to do is send an email to nationalistsentinel@gmail.com with "Subscribe" in the topic's bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....